Stay organized with all your sewing projects. Download this FREEBIE Sewing Project Planner now, and get practical guidance on tracking and managing every sewing project!
Dear Super Sewist,
I have what feels like dozens of sewing projects in various stages of completion. I’ve started some of them, put a few aside until “later” (whenever that is), and completely lost track of others.
When I see an inspiring sewing project, I start planning it in my head: the materials I need, the colors I’ll choose, the purpose of the project, and my budget for finishing it.
And sometimes—just sometimes—I lose track of a project or two in the small forest of sewing materials around my home. You probably know what it’s like to have bag creep: that slow, relentless proliferation of more and more bags, each holding a potential project. I will admit to having a few more bags than I did last year—but I was inspired!
After talking with some of my fellow sewers, I discovered that my situation is far from unique; it kind of comes with the sewing territory. But I started all those projects for a reason; I need to finish them. And it’s time to get organized!
We put our heads together here at We Like Sewing and brainstormed a way to keep track of all our sewing projects—and to help you do the same. The result is our 27-page Sewing Project Planner, chock full of detailed pages to help you organize your sewing projects.
Pretty. Printable. Portable.
I used to keep my projects in a notebook. But eventually, I ran out of pages mid-project, or I needed to add more information after I’d started a project—and I didn’t have enough space to squeeze that new info in.
To develop the Sewing Project Planner, our team went through the whole sewing project process—from beginning to end—to make sure we weren’t missing any steps. And then we put together this pretty project planner for you to use—anytime, anywhere.
Print out your Sewing Project Planner, put it in a binder, and keep it in your main project bag—or print out just the pages you need and keep them with each specific project. Each project has its own number. And there’s a Project Log at the beginning of the planner, where you can list each project. Never lose track of a sewing project again! This Sewing Project Planner includes:
- Project Log
- Body Measurements Detail (for both men’s and women’s sizes)
- Project Planning Pages
- Materials Needed
- Project Budget
- Pattern To-Do List
- Sketches to document what your project should look like
- Track 12 projects at once
- Print just the pages you need
- Keep a copy with each project
Get your sewing projects under control with the Sewing Project Planner from We Like Sewing.
This 27-page Sewing Project Planner can help you plan and track up to a dozen projects at a time!
- Project Log. One page to track up to a dozen projects. List the project, plus the start and end dates.
- Body Measurements. For sewing projects that involve clothing, document your men’s and women’s measurements for easy reference.
- Planning Page. Record the project name, add a description, and then fill in the details—materials needed, skill level, project start and end dates, dimensions, and project budget.
- Pattern To-Do List. You get a checklist of action items for your sewing project, staring with picking a pattern and finishing with sharing your project with friends/family!
- Sketch. Document what your project should look like with a sketch. We’ve included the standard icons for washing, drying, ironing, and more. Just circle the ones that apply to your current project.
When you use the Sewing Project Planner, you’ll save time and money.
Whenever you need to reference a sewing project, you’ll have all the details at-hand in a minute! Your fellow sewers will be impressed with how organized you are about all your projects. Don’t waste time trying to recall from memory the specific requirements of a particular project required, because it’s all documented in your Sewing Project Planner.
And when you use the Sewing Project Planner to track and manage your sewing projects, you’ll avoid costly mistakes that waste materials and your time! Ensure your own sewing efficiency with this planning tool.
Get the Sewing Project Planner from We Like Sewing today—and get your sewing projects organized!
We Like Sewing
P.S. Act now to get your FREE printable, feature-packed Sewing Project Planner from We Like Sewing!